Benefits of investing in a home in Kharadi
September 16, 2019 |
Kharadi is just a small town in Maharashtra. Yet, the region has rapidly developed into a major residential hub in India. This has occurred due to a number of factors that are favourable for the real estate sector, as well as for the homebuyers. Let us have a look at those factors:
- Commercial prospects: The commercial sector in and sound this locality is well-developed. Living in Kharadi, one can enjoy lucrative business prospects. The town is well connected to other nearby cities too, helping maintain a strong commercial connection. World Trade Centre Pune is located here as well, providing a major boost for this sector.
- IT sector: Pune is known for its well-developed IT sector. With several IT parks in the vicinity, the residents of Kharadi can enjoy ample job opportunities. Some of the notable IT parks in the region are Zensar Knowledge Park, MIDC Knowledge Park, EON IT Park and Hinjewadi IT Park. Kharadi is home to a number of corporates and MNCs, like Wipro, EATON, Synechron, Polaris, Meltek Infosystems, Tata Communications, Reliance, etc. Many people migrate here for jobs, turning Kharadi into a popular residential hub.
- Well-developed roadways: Kharadi comes with a dense network of roadways. This ensures seamless transit locally. One can access the Pune-Ahmednagar State Highway and the Pune Solapur National-Highway from Kharadi. Venues of prime importance such as the airport, railway stations, Koregaon Park, Cybercity, Kalyani Nagar, Magarpatta, etc. can also be reached easily. This makes Kharadi a popular sector, bustling with activity.
- Social infrastructure: The social infrastructure in Pune is advanced. The educational infrastructure here is well-known throughout India, and Kharadi comes with a number of reputed schools and colleges. Institutes like Nirmala Convent, URSAL College, International college and Shankarrao College of Pharmacy are located here. Several reputed hospitals offer reliable healthcare services to the inhabitants. Rakshak Hospital, New Municipal Hospital and Aditya Hospital are some of them.
- Green zones: The region comes with extensive green spaces. With lush green foliage all around the locality, the residents can enjoy the fresh air and a healthy ambience. Moreover, Pune is known to be a region with low air pollution. These factors too, make Kharadi a popular residential hub.
- High rental income: With so many alluring factors drawing residents to Kharadi, rental homes have a high demand. Owning a home here can earn you a lucrative income from the high returns in the future.
These reasons have urged several esteemed real estate companies to launch housing projects in the region.
One of the residential estates that deserve mention is VTP Codename Pegasus, a premium township project. This complex offers 1, 2, 2.5, 3 and 4 BHK homes at prices varying between INR 35 lakhs and INR 94 lakhs. Covering 100 acres, this township comes with luxurious amenities. It includes a country club and themed gardens that offer excellent recreational facilities. Several sports academies offer training in outdoor games and activities. It also comes with fitness features such as a yoga centre, a multi-faith meditation centre, gyms and swimming pools. If you are looking forward to buy a home in Kharadi, purchasing one here would be a good decision.